This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

This is why NG is legendary

I'm hyped that you made a sequel. The first one was so amusing, haha. Next you'll have everybody begging you to make a third one, I'm sure. Loved all the .gif files you used - the one of The Joker clapping at the end was particularly fitting. Loved the layouts; it was nice to include a slice of the NG community in the last level. Also, wow, golden breasts. If that's not an idea then I don't know what is. xD Next time you should put clips from the Exorcist in. Just for extra oomph. Although were there any enemies to kill this time? I only saw them dead in the pool of semen. Oh well, it was great fun regardless. Thumbs up. A++

Disney Logos in Flash! Disney Logos in Flash!

I must say, it's darn good.

After reading all the other reviews I can't not leave one of my own. I saw this when it first came out and thought it was absolutely genius. To all those complaining about the use of tracing, how ELSE are we going to replicate the logos? I doubt anyone would want to completely redraw it from scratch - that would just result in a shoddy looking logo, and nobody wants Disney to come off looking bad. I DO like the Disney logo, and I'm not planning on recreating it, but I'm very glad I saw this and I think it's fun enough to just watch the various steps of creating it - it's also nice to know that I CAN create it if I so choose.

I do wish that those who left negative reviews didn't bother. What isn't useful to someone will undoubtedly be useful to someone else. After all, even Disney wasn't original - for a great deal of their films they used Anderson and Grimm tales.
A++ recreation. Good job.

LordHayden responds:

Yes, someone who has sense.

Escape from Oval Office Escape from Oval Office

Yeah, more clues needed.

So, I'm carrying around an incriminating document, a blue valve wheel and a pair of scissors with absolutely nowhere to use them. I've gone around each room clicking pretty much everywhere so unless it's a tiny area of undetectable pixels, it's impossible to work out. Also, can't get the left wing and the circular decoration that goes around the star decoration. Lost as to where either could be. Anything relevant about the locked bathroom? It seems to serve no purpose. Great game, really fun to play, but judging by my experience and the below reviews, clues are needed, badly.

Tank Search Tank Search

1093 seconds. (shudders)

Wow, that's more than 10 minutes of my life that was spent on this.. well worth it though; it was excellent fun and I had a great time looking for all of the tanks. But geez it was hard at some points! Still, can't wait to play the next version. This is a great way to pass time. Cool pictures as well - all of them were really diverse and had something to offer to player visually while they were searching. (Thumbs up) Nice job.

Password. Password.

Hey, hey, let's be fair now.

It's a bit disappointing to see some people giving this game bad reviews. I'm going to bed those giving it zero couldn't make it to the end. Let's be honest now: this is a genuinely fun game that challenges the user to really think, observe and search around. It's also a better waste of time than other things we could be doing on the net right now. I admit, that it was poorly drawn up and the graphics were bad (and that is why I took away two points), but no need to think of it as a bad submission just because of that. It was a good way to spend time and wasn't that bad of an idea.

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

Thank you!

Ah, as if I didn't absolutely LOVE the first soundboard you made, this was just brilliant to go along with it! So many more options. I have to give you bonus points just for the effort of adding so much more to the sounds, honestly. Some gorgeous quotes, seriously - you really chose lines to encompass the eerie lifestyle of Rapture. Can I commission you to make the soundboards for Bioshock 2 and 3 as well? Hey, even the movie! You'd be my hero for life if you did that.
You've made my day though, getting to relive Bioshock again.
Definitely recommending this for the soundboard collection. Great job.

M1K3-B responds:

Wow, thanks! Was a lot of fun making it too. Bioshock is just to awesome.

Super Stacker Super Stacker

So enjoyable.

I actually played this hours ago but I had to jet off to school so I'm reviewing now instead. Great game, very fun, good for about ten minutes or so until you've beaten every level, but even then I really don't mind playing it over and over again just to mess around with the stacking physics. It's simple, logical and overall a very good game in terms of design, concept and playability. Loved the emoti-faces on the shapes, too. Added a nice touch.
Thumbs up, this is my all-time fave stacking game as of now.

Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation Meet'N'Fuck: Vacation

Awesome.

You have no idea how intensely I love these games. Although what annoys me is that we didn't get a choice in whether we did anything with the Hawaiian girl. I liked Chelsea a great deal better and the other one was just irritating and not even one bit attractive. I think we should've gotten more of a decision in that. However on saying that, all the Meet'N'Fuck games are unique in their own way and it wouldn't make sense if we didn't accept each game as an individual game. XD Oh well. Anything we did with Chelsea was worth having to put up with the sister as well, I guess.
<3 Can't wait for the next game, they're all brilliant.

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

Hilarious.

When I read the author comments, my reaction was "Oh, I most certainly HAVE to play this game." and it was absolutely worth it. I got as much amusement out of reading the journal entries as winning the game. Although I was expecting that Mr. Hatcher's son might join in at the end, lol, but I was obviously wrong. It would've been an interesting twist though. Seriously, great game, hilarious (I just got another dose of hilarity from reading Cereal's comment, haha) and honestly, disturbing, but not too disturbing. You really make some of the most awesome stuff. Much love.
I've linked so many friends to this today already. I hope they got as many laughs out of it as I did. Brilliant idea.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

thanks a lot for sending this to people I really appreciate it and im glad you enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed making it lol. There are more games and cartoons coming!!! Check out my site:)

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Lovely.

Absolutely gorgeous design; I'll admit, some of the clothes could have been improved upon, but overall it was really well drawn and colored. Loved the amount of color choices available; it was quite refreshing to see, as many games have too few of both clothes and colors. This game thankfully had neither of those faults.

I've taken a screenshot of my char and saved her. I swear, I have like a whole folder full of dolls/dress-ups/anime characters I made when I was born. This is a good addition. Loved the hair options, also, and I think my favorite part would have to be the eye designs - they were so hard to choose between!

I might recommend this for one of the character creator / dress up categories they have here on NG.... It would be worthy of a place, for sure.
Great job.